Welcome!


Welcome!

I so appreciate you finding your way here. May our association help both of us dive deeper into the healing currents of love's presence.

Let's begin with two songs of mine, Teach Me How To Love, and It Takes Courage. They will get you in the mood....

1. http://ia700404.us.archive.org/10/items/TeachMeHowToLove_725/01TeachMeHowToLove.mp3

2. http://ia700400.us.archive.org/4/items/ItTakesCourage/08ItTakesCourage.mp3

(sample more at www.scottsongs.com)


Friday, February 18, 2011

From Love Seeker To Love Finder

My journey into the heart of love has involved some stages that I imagine most folks can identify with.

1. I am a seeker. Love is outside of me. It's in one special other person and if I find and keep that person I can have love in my life.

2.  I become aware have I have a treasure chest of fears that I've been treasuring that keep me from feeling safe, open and receptive to love. The fears have been running things behind the scenes, and I have denied that I have them, but I am beginning the healing process by being honest with myself and God about them.

3. I challenge my fears, walk through them, offer them up, bring them to the light, let them go, and realize that love is everywhere, especially inside myself!

4. I become a love generator, rather than a love seeker, and the world goes out of its way to shower me with the love that I already am profoundly pouring out.



It is interesting to apply these stages to one's relationship with money. Try replacing the word love with money....

Have FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment